Thursday, January 26, 2012

When dinner came early

Lunch with my dearest N is always wonderful. She brightens my day with her endless energy (Hi N! I know you are reading this!) :)
Lunch consisted if a salad, an almost-hard-boiled egg (my favorite!), and a side of imitation crab meat (I just realized how weird that sounds... It's made of Alaskan Pollack... and it's actually really good).
20120126-185806.jpg

As always, N was an incredible hostess. That girl doesn't know how to sit still... She couldn't stop offering me various Indian treats to which I couldn't say no... And so I managed to consume a handful of nuts and some spicy things the name of which I don't know and if i did, I probably wouldn't be able to pronounce. :)
*****
By the time I got home around 5:30 after class and running errands, my stomach was demanding dinner, and I decided to respond promptly to this demand...
With a big bowl of sautéed veggies on top of the nutty and deliciously wholesome quinoa (which is hiding underneath!)... Yummm!

20120126-184752.jpg

20120126-184817.jpg

...and a side of my face Russian rye bread! It's made with molasses, which gives it the beautiful dark, almost purple, color.
20120126-184834.jpg
...knowing myself, there is a 95% chance that I will have dinner numero dos later tonight...
Friday is almost here!!!... And the deadline to enter the FSTG giveaway is 4 days away!!!

V.

1 comment: