Monday, January 9, 2012

Slow start

Three alarms were set last night to go off at: 7:45am | 8:00am | 8:15am... I have no recollection of neither the alarm(s) going off, nor me turning them off... Hence why I woke up at 10am this morning...

Probably needed it! Went to bed at 4am last night today... only because I felt bad for my dear Gizzie who looked like she was going to either (a) eat my book or (b) drool on it...



Good thing I had breakfast all ready to go for me when I got up!



Overnight oats:

  • 1/4 cup instant oats + 1 tsp chia seeds + 1/3 cup water >> mixed to stand over night

  • Reheated in the morning with a little more water. Then stirred in:

  • 1 tsp chocolate PB2

  • 1 tbsp raisins

  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon


A half of grapefruit on the side and a cup of joe to get my brain to hopefully work again!

Knowing that I would be hibernating in my room til lunch, I put together a snack to hold me over! Sliced apple with some PB2!



And now I'm all set to go! See you later!

1 comment: