Monday, January 23, 2012

Morning blues

Im blue da ba dee da ba di
da ba dee da ba

Nah... I'm fine! Just really really wanted to stay in bed today instead of going to class. Oh med school.

But breakfast made it all OK.



Banana whipped oats:

  • 1/4 c. instant oats

  • 1 tsp. chia seeds

  • 1/2 c. boiling water

  • 1 tsp. chocolate PB2

  • dash of vanilla and cinnamon

  • sprinkle of salt

  • 1/2 banana finely sliced

  • and everything stirred vigorously together!


Oh, and a big pile of beautiful blueberries sitting atop of my oats!!!



...And then they sank... Well, I made them sink...



...and off to class with a blue tongue I go!

Don't forget about the Food Should Taste Good giveaway! {yes, I'll be reminding ya'll in every single post!}

Have a good Monday!

 V.

No comments:

Post a Comment