Sunday, January 8, 2012

i heart...

And so, My Eats journey begins with today's lunch, snack, and dinner!

Being a lover of all things veggie, today felt like a good day for a crispy salad (mixed organic greens, spinach, bell peppers, onion, cucumber, and tomato), drizzled with olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt. On the side, I had my all-time favorite - sauteed zucchini, red bell pepper, onion, and tomato in ketchup (I love ketchup in pretty much anything!). And a dollop of Sabra's Roasted Pine Nut Hummus on Whole Grain bread (from Costco = love it - completely natural and wholesome!).

Disclaimer: the way some people can eat spoonfuls of peanut butter, is the way I can eat hummus. Hence why I put a spoonful on my plate and quickly hid the rest of the container in the fridge! :)



and... being Russian, my meal ain't complete without a cup of tea (= caffeine during exam week!) and a sweet treat! I looove dates! ...but as I made it back to my room to hit the books, I realized something was missing... something crunchy! So... I treated myself to one crunchy bite of goodness.

Meet my current obsession: Chocolate Tortilla Chips by Food Should Taste Good {Review coming soon!}



Yes... my lovely chip is lying on my Pathophysiology of Heart Disease textbook... Back to reading about Cardiac Arrhythmias! Gotta love exam week. Oi.

See you for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Reading this blog made me hungry... I love the new look and the new name! You did a great job and I enjoy reading your blogs! So much fun when I want to take a break from studying :)

    ReplyDelete