Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another DIAB {dinner-in-a-bowl}


A fabulous dinner-in-a-bowl yet again! (1) My ginormous & beautiful salad (grandma and I splurged on roasted red peppers and sun-dried tomatoes today at Costco). (2) Brussels sprouts, pan-roasted with onion and garlic. (3) Organic Chicken Apple Sausage in roasted-pepper-garlic-tomato sauce.

My taste buds are like wow right now.

[...and the weird-looking green-ish stuff in the right lower quadrant is dried seaweed! >>> SO GOOD!]
20120129-204103.jpg
A few animal crackers with green tea, and that's a wrap for dinner!

Late snack featured these beauties: blueberries and a pear! Love pears, but now I want more quince :)
20120129-211417.jpg

They dined on mince, and slices of quince, which they ate with a runcible spoon; and hand in hand, on the edge of the sand, they danced by the light of the moon

[The Owl and the Pussycat by Edward Lear]


 V.

>>>Food Should Taste Good Giveaway<<<

P.S. Look what I found on sale today at Michael's! I love flowers, so to keep the summer spirit going in my room, I try to fill the space with as many flowers (live and not) as I can! These certainly aren't real, but they are beautiful, and the round vase is so unique!
20120129-204424.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment