Monday, February 27, 2012

Things are changing... again?!?!

YUP... but not in my dietary journey kind of way (that's already been done!)! Rather, in my blogging style kind of way!

I want to expand my horizons, explore the vast and exciting world of blogging, to challenge my writing style, and to learn more about living, breathing, exercising, and experimenting... with food, fitness, fashion, beauty... all the fun things in the life of a 20-something gal.

Will ya join me?

Why are you doing this, you may ask? Because I recently hit a new milestone in my blogging life... I posted my 100th post. That's right... I've written ONE HUNDRED POSTS... Each and every one documenting every. single. meal. -AND- every. single. workout. Does this make my attempts at blogging kind of official? :) I sure hope so! I've loved every moment of it, and I'm ready to make more great blogging memories.

One of the (many) reasons why I enjoyed blogging over the past two months is because it served as my daily food and fitness journal. It allowed me to take a look at my daily habits and patterns. Over time, I've begun to pay attention to my protein intake. I also noticed the formation of a bad bad habit (though nothing new in my 20-some years of life!) - I've been indulging in way too many sweet treats. That's what happens when you have tea and coffee dates every single day with the two most fun girls (my mom and grandma). Oops? Nah, no regrets. I've enjoyed them all, and will continue to do so, just will less sugar.

I would also like to incorporate more strength-training and muscle-building in my exercise routine. These aspects are so important, especially for women, and particularly for women like me with hormonal imbalances. My blog/journal has clearly shown that I rely way too much on running as my prime form of exercise. That's what happens when you can't afford gym membership... But it surely doesn't mean I can't do indoor workouts in the comforts of my own home. I need more yoga, pilates, jump rope, and the simple push-up in my life! So here is a warm and official welcome to them all! :)

For those of you who enjoyed my daily meal recaps... Don't you worry! I will continue to share my fave experiments/recipes (don't be surprised if they are mostly of breakfast, since as you know - I'm obsessed with breakfast) and to recap a day's worth of meals for the "What I Ate Wednesday" (WIAW) event! They will accurately represent my day-to-day food choices and evolving dietary habits in my attempts to listen to my body and its needs.

I will also continue to share with you my favorite finds (both edible and not) and hopefully host giveaways to keep it fun for ya'll!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by each day! I hope you continue to support and enjoy my blogging endeavors!

...and now I must stop typing because my arms hurt... Yes, this girl just did some push-ups! Looks like that's another milestone to celebrate ;)

xoxo. Veronica

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th entry!!! I enjoy reading them every day :) and good luck on your life style changes! I could definitely incorporate more working out into my daily life...so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excitied for the changes. Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete