Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Lunchbox & Friends


 ...I still bring my lunch to school in a lunchbox! It's convenient and eco-friendly - no paper bags or plastic bags involved! :) This morning, I packed my lunch before heading out to school to study with N.

The lunch actually came together unexpectedly nicely!
Leftover roasted salmon, carrots, celery on a bed of mixed greens. Topped with Parmesan and balsamic vinegar + olive oil. I like to "compartmentalize" the ingredients when preparing, but then mix it all together when I'm ready to eat! The combination of flavors was perfect! I foresee something similar in the form of salmon burger. :)
20120207-145940.jpg
Snacks included sweetie, apple, pistachios, and walnuts, and KIND Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew Bar for dessert. SO GOOD!
20120207-150000.jpg
This week's exam is the most exciting event in my life right now... No, not exciting at all. But it's taking over nearly every waking minute. At least I have N as the best study buddy ever. Hi N!

Hope your day is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment