Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Parsley & Pancakes {today's lunch}


Once again, last night's dinner became today's lunch, and I'm sure glad it did! I love Wild Alaskan Salmon, and last night we cooked it in broth with dill, parsley, and spices. Today, I added it to a mixed salad. 

Oh, and I loved yesterday's hummus + roasted red pepper on crispbread so much, that I had to have it again! Minus the crispbread. Yes, I ate it just. like. that. 

What you don't see is a ginormous pile of kale underneath. I also love parsley, and added a bunch on top! Parlsey has very unique health benefits, among which are antioxidative, chemoprotective properties. Of course it does! It is green and leafy and a vegetable after all! :)


Later in the afternoon, I had my mid-day snack/lunch numero dos. Russian pancakes called oladushki! They are made with yeast, which makes them incredibly fluffy and light. We defrosted frozen blueberries to have with the oladushki. And now I have a purple tongue.


Tonight I'm going to a potluck dinner with N and M. My duty: dessert! I've been dying to make Cookie and Kate's Vegan Chocolate Fudge. Finally my dream became a reality! I hope my friends like it! Pictures to follow :)

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment